Saturday, February 5, 2011

And it's ONLY February!


It's been an interesting couple of weeks. Linda is having a hard time finding reliable transportation. Last week she called to ask for a ride at the last minute, didn't get back in time to go to the Eagles for fish fry. She called my Sunday at the last minute for a ride to take the kids back to their mother, but Matt comes over on Sundays. I ended up taking them back Monday afternoon. And that was AFTER I'd taken Deb for her colonoscopy!

I don't mind helping people out, but c'mon Linda!!! Don't wait for the last minute!!! I know she's going to want a ride on Friday, but I've got too many other things going on.. already have commitments. Plus, I don't know if they will have moved... or where to.

I am going to have to be honest with her, tell her I can't be running off at the last minute. I've got her needing rides, Bernie needing rides (under the guise of going to lunch), sometimes Erna, but now she's farther away.... so I don't know how often I'll be needing to pick her up. If I get a job, who's going to be the ride?

And now we've got a Valentine's Dinner coming up-- I need to get the Tomato sauces to fix, hope Erna gets the meats... That's why Linda needs to find another ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment